Why Lindt USA?
Join our nationally recognized culture and become part of our winning team of passionate, dynamic individuals who make an impact every day! Reap the benefits of joining a highly successful, fast-growing, company offering our employees meaningful career growth, professional development and a work/life balance:
We are looking for a detail-oriented, analytical expert with consumer-centric mindset and proven experience turning data into actionable strategy, the CRM Specialist is responsible for leading Lindt USA’s omnichannel CRM program. This person will own strategy, planning and development of email communications, with an eye to optimization through continuous testing (creative, copy, send times, segmentation, etc.) to drive engagement, conversion, and retention. They will manage agency relationships and also lead Lindt USA’s audience development and Smart Data programs, on behalf of Digital, working towards database growth and developing one single source of truth for consumer data.
- Manage all email marketing efforts, from weekly deployments to triggered campaigns
- Manage copy and creative development along with revisions and approvals
- Plan and execute customer segmentation strategies with data from Lindt Loyalty & agency partners
- Drive customer engagement and retention through defining and implementing customer lifecycle journeys
- Build & Render Test (HTML development, tagging etc.)
- Email deployment
- Maintain and optimize the overall CRM calendar to ensure alignment across the business and across communication channels with an eye to engagement and conversion
- Track and report on analytics including individual campaigns and overall email marketing program, driving for consistent improvement in core KPIs
Range: $77,000 - $100,000 per year
Lindt USA’s salary range reflects market rates based on our size, revenue, and location. Starting pay is determined using a wide range of factors including, but not limited to, job-related skills, knowledge, and experience as well as market conditions. A bonus and/or long-term incentive may be included as part of this compensation package, for more information please reach out to our recruiting team.
Our Perks & Amenities:
In addition to a highly competitive salary, benefits package and professional development, Lindt USA offers an amazing, supportive culture that enables employees to thrive professionally while achieving work-life balance:
- Hybrid & flexible work options
- Start with 4 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401(k) Plan with a 4% Company Match
- Up to 100% Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leaves
- On-demand mental healthcare support
- Summer Hours
- Employee Resource Groups & Activity Clubs
- Free & Discounted Chocolate!
Our Core Values:
- Excellence– At Lindt we have passion for the best and pride in what we do – we aspire for excellence in everything.
- Collaboration– At Lindt are in it together, locally and globally with a shared purpose. We invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Entrepreneurship– At Lindt we take ownership to drive results and make an impact – we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
- Innovation– At Lindt we are always evolving to shape our future. We look for new and better ways to deliver success, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Responsibility– At Lindt we act responsibly – we treat others with respect, value diversity, and care for the environment to create a sustainable tomorrow.
If you are looking to join a winning team and fast-track your career, contact us!
Lindt and Sprüngli USA is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, age, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. This is not a comprehensive list of skills and requirements, and the role may change over time. Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening. Please contact the Human Resources department for more information.
- CRM experience, ideally for retail FMCG.
- Experience with Google Analytics is a must.
- Experience with A/B testing and turning learnings into action plans.
- Experience writing and editing marketing copy.
- Experience mapping consumer journeys and building segmentation strategies
Skills & Knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Selligent (or similar)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and in a timely manner.
- Strong teamwork orientation and proven leadership capabilities with an ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment, requiring ongoing.
re-evaluation of priorities.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Register today to receive job alert emails about our newest opportunities.