Training Coordinator - WarehouseJob ID 19-485
Location Stratham, New Hampshire
Develop and coordinate the required trainings for Warehouse and MFG Support employees including temporary employees. This includes both company and regulatory trainings i.e. Safety, GMP, Lean Inititivies and Food Safety etc. Provide feedback, weekly reports and action plans with regards to the training activities and identify gaps in a timely manner to management to ensure compliance. Maintain training documentation and data ingigerity. Partner with the operations staff to plan and implement new and existing training and projects.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
Training and Documentation
- Provide training to meet the short and long term needs of the warehouse, along with the annual planning of training needs.
- Assist in the development of the appropriate organizational development strategies and programs to ensure the plant continues to adapt to new and changing conditions.
- Plan and provides training programs to develop the abilities of personnel with emphasis on process improvement, measurable efficiency improvement, scheduling, implementing, developing and evaluating training, and train the trainer programs.
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation is up-to-date including the data integrity of the departmental matrix and document control database.
- Partner with the Warehouse leaders to coordinate all Warehouse employees including new and temporary employees trainings based on the company and regulatory guidelines.
- Coordinate and participate in efforts with regards to training needs of individuals.
- Create and maintain the training work instructions surrounding the training of the employees.
- Complete the documentation of procedures and training as to allow for ease of revision control and access.
- Ensure that projects include the training programs for successful implementation to occur.
- Provide growth opportunities for personnel with regard to training program design, development, implementation and administration.
- Assess operational procedures (SOP's), revise and update as needed. Assist with development and roll out of system enhancements and/or changes.
- Create and maintain procedures surrounding the operation of the equipment and/or movement or product.
- Assume additional duties and responsibilities in the warhouse on an as needed basis.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Warehouse environment
- Documentation control experience a plus
- HTML experience a plus
- Lean training / certification a plus
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas, concepts and procedures to all levels within the organization
- Ability to set own priorities and to be self-disciplined and consistent
- Ability to efficiently work independent as well as in a team environment
- Ability to develop and implement action steps and follow through with documented actions
- Strong experience in MS Office
- High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Weekend work may also be required
- Occasional to Constant Repetitive keyboarding and writing
- Occasional Grasping
- Occasional ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Occasional to constant sitting/walking/standing
- Occasional twisting of the neck and waist
- Occasional reaching at or below the shoulder level
- Occasional to rrequent use of verbal communication equipment (telephone, radio, cellular)
- Occasional squatting/ bending/stooping/ stretching
As a multi-channel, fast-growing consumer goods company, we recognize that in a competitive market, hiring the right talent makes all the difference. To create happy and loyal Lindt consumers, we need to hire and retain empowered and results-driven Lindt employees. Our teams are comprised of inspired and dedicated professionals who stretch the boundaries of a typical career experience by living our Core Values and making a difference in our business every day. To learn more about our culture and teams, visit www.Jobs.LindtUSA.com.
Our Core Values:
- Passion For The Best - At Lindt we have pride and passion for what we do -- we aspire for excellence in everything.
- In It Together - At Lindt we are one team with a shared purpose -- we invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Always Evolving - At Lindt we shape our future -- we take opportunities to improve, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Make An Impact - At Lindt we take responsibility for driving results -- we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
This job description is not exhaustive and the Company reserves the right to adjust the job description as well as ask employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities. Lindt and Sprüngli is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, local or federal law. Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening and may be required to pass drug screenings as well. All Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. properties are smoke and tobacco free.