Sales Intern (Albertsons)
Gain real field sales team experience analyzing insights, retail data, and store activation to drive increased sales and improve internal planning. This will last for 3 months, in a full-time capacity. Upon completion of this internship, you will have knowledgeable experience working in a Consumer Goods Manufacturing field sales team. You will gain practical experience developing the insights to support roles in sales, category, revenue growth management, and customer partnerships.
$20 per hour
Why Lindt USA?
Join our nationally recognized culture and become part of our winning team of passionate, dynamic individuals who make an impact every day! Reap the benefits of joining a highly successful, fast-growing, company offering our employees meaningful career growth, professional development, and a work/life balance:
As the second-largest subsidiary in Lindt & Sprüngli’s global organization, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional experiences for our employees and consumers.
- Lindt is consistently recognized as a “best place to work,” receiving both state and regional awards.
- We believe in working together to drive results and provide employees with opportunities to realize their full potential - both professionally and personally.
Our Core Values:
- Excellence-- At Lindt we have passion for the best and pride in what we do -- we aspire for excellence in everything.
- Collaboration-- At Lindt are in it together, locally, and globally with a shared purpose. We invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Entrepreneurship-- At Lindt we take ownership to drive results and make an impact -- we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
- Innovation-- At Lindt we are always evolving to shape our future. We look for new and better ways to deliver success, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Responsibility-- At Lindt we act responsibly -- we treat others with respect, value diversity, and care for the environment to create a sustainable tomorrow.
Our Perks & Amenities:
- Summer Hours
- Fully equipped, on-site Fitness center & Locker rooms
- Full-service Cafeteria
- Employee Resource Groups & Activity Clubs
- Free & Discounted Chocolate!
- Knowledge of basic sales and financial metrics
- Computer and Microsoft software proficiency
Skills & Knowledge
- Curiosity – Hungry to learn more and always willing to ask “why”
- Analytical – Interested in fact finding, working with numbers, and leveraging data to make conclusions on “the bigger picture”
- Detail Oriented – Works with a high-degree of accuracy, eye for design is a plus
- Excellent Written & Oral Communication Skills – Clear communication within Sales Team and cross-functionally with Revenue Growth Management, Category Management, & Marketing
- Problem Solving – Flexible when facing roadblocks, challenges, & confusion
- Teamwork – Enjoys a collaborative working environment
- Strong Excel/PowerPoint Skills – Comfortable working in Excel and PowerPoint
Education & Certifications:
- Pursing a degree in Business Management, Sales, Finance, Marketing, or Economics
- Rising junior or senior undergraduate student
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Register today to receive job alert emails about our newest opportunities.