Retail CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 17-429
Location Stratham, New Hampshire
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Vice President, Retail and the Retail division. This includes serving as a liaison between the corporate office and the Retail division; and between the Retail division and other Lindt departments.
Essential Job Functions/Key Accountabilities
- Ensure that general clerical work is completed including filing, composing and typing correspondence, answering telephone and directing callers, responding to requests for information, develop and maintain PowerPoint pesentations to support work of the VP and Retail Directors.
- Communicate all retail events and key dates to the Office Supervisor and cross-functional teams.
·Provide administrative support for training conferences, i.e. Lindt Chocolate University (LCU) and Retail Events.
- Plan and execute team and Director meetings; reserve conference rooms; make travel arrangements; coordinate department gatherings, monthly birthdays, and offsite team building activities.
- Support Retail team with technical issues, system training, printer/fax issues, etc. Manage and order all office supply needs for Retail division
- Assist with new employee on-boarding, set up, and acclimation for all new Retail employees
- Partner with the Vice President, Retail and the Retail division to track and manage the Retail budgets and key Lindt policies (i.e. Travel) relating to the processing of expenses to ensuring maximum cost efficiencies. Ensure the timely communication and resolution of identified discrepancies.
- Maintain Lindt Chocolate Shop factsheet binder, store photos, and field alignment boards and documents
- Partner with Retail Store Operations Specialist to maintain and manage the Retail Store-Op Center online system -- Opterus
- Manage all invoices for marketing and product development and act as the liaison between Retail and accounts payable
- Provide support for various Retail projects as assigned by the VP of Retail
- Work directly with Lindt Global Retail to provide all new store data and photos
- Support the product development and creative teams with new product and seasonal photo shoots
- Support the merchandising team with seasonal product floor sets for the Visual Merchandising Guide
- Partner with product development and merchandising teams to manage and organize product inventory
- Support merchandising and product development teams with product database management
Image of Lindt
- This position supports the organization's mission, vision and values by exhibiting behaviors such as teamwork, respect, commitment to the community, and accountability.
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high level staff such as CEO's and Directors.
- Maintain clear communication and meet high standard of satisfaction with all customers of the Retail organization of Lindt & Sprungli.
- Cross-train to assist with other Retail department coverage.
- Respond to regularly requested information from a diverse group of important external and internal callers and visitors in a timely and professional manner.
Skills & Knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and independent problem solving skills
- 1-2 years prior Administrative Assistant experience
- High School Graduate or equivalent (Preferred, Associates or Bachelors Degree)
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Lindt and Sprüngli is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening and may be required to pass drug screenings as well.