R&D Product Technology Specialist
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Location Stratham, New Hampshire
R&D Product Technology Specialist - We offer an award-winning culture and career development opportunities with an exciting global brand
We are a fast-moving Consumer Goods company, who also happens to be the #1 Premium Chocolate manufacturer in the United States. Come grow with us and make an impact while enjoying many popular perks--including flexible summer hours, made-for-you development plans, our beautiful seacoast location, generous paid time off and (of course) free chocolate! Seriously, what's more fun than chocolate?
As the second-largest subsidiary in Lindt & Sprüngli's global organization, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional experiences for our employees and consumers.
- Lindt is consistently recognized as a "best place to work," receiving both state and regional awards.
- We believe in working together to drive results and provide employees opportunities to realize their full potential - both professionally and personally.
: We're looking for the newest member of our R&D team to provide technological support and troubleshooting to the New Product Development and Manufacturing Process where you will support cross functional activities including but not limited to trials, first production, improvement and Lindt Production Way (LPW) projects. This position is part of the team which develops critical operating parameters for new and improved processes and formulas to ensure the products are manufactured complying with the Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) high quality standards and approved specifications.
This role is classified as on site essential, therefore the job will be performed at the Stratham campus.
The Skills That Will Make You Successful in This Role:
- 1+ years of food manufacturing and chocolate experience
- Understanding of chocolate process (Bean to Bar)
- Experience with processing technology, complexity of products & machinery in food manufacturing.
- Product Development Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science or related field
- 1+ years experience in a Premium Food/CPG Environment
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing
- Master's in Food Science or related field
- Formal training in Food Safety, ISO 9001, sanitation
Lindt (USA) is based in Stratham, NH. Our employees live and work just minutes from local beaches, skip over to Massachusetts or Maine for weekend outings, and enjoy hundreds of restaurants, boutiques, theaters and breweries in neighboring Portsmouth, NH.
- Who Doesn't Love Chocolate?
- Exciting International Company with International Opportunities
- Award-Winning Culture & Work Environment
- Live & Work Just Minutes from the NH Seacoast, Massachusetts, Maine and More
Our Core Values:
- Passion For The Best - At Lindt we have pride and passion for what we do -- we aspire for excellence in everything.
- In It Together - At Lindt we are one team with a shared purpose -- we invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Always Evolving - At Lindt we shape our future -- we take opportunities to improve, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Make An Impact - At Lindt we take responsibility for driving results -- we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
This job posting is not exhaustive and the Company reserves the right to adjust the job description as well as ask employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities. Lindt and Sprüngli is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, local or federal law. Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening and may be required to pass drug screenings as well. All Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. properties are smoke and tobacco free.
Lindt & Sprungli USA is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or have questions or require assistance with any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to careersUSA@lindt.com to include the nature of your inquiry and your contact information.