Machine Operator - 3rd Shift | Direct Hire | Competitive Wages | Benefits
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Location Stratham, New Hampshire
We are a fast-moving Consumer Goods company, who also happens to be the #1 Premium Chocolate manufacturer in the United States. Come grow with us and make an impact while enjoying many popular perks--including bonus program, made-for-you development plans, a modern/clean facility, on-site cafeteria and fitness center, our beautiful seacoast location, more than 30 days of PTO, Holidays and Volunteer Time Off and (of course) free chocolate! Seriously, what's more fun than chocolate?
As the second-largest subsidiary in Lindt & Sprüngli's global organization, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional experiences for our employees and consumers.
- Lindt is consistently recognized as a "Best Place to Work," receiving both state and regional awards.
- We believe in working together to drive results and provide employees opportunities to realize their full potential - both professionally and personally.
: We're looking for a Machine Operator on 3rd Shift who is responsible for the daily set-up and operation of manufacturing machines. In addition, you will ensure that all L&S safety and quality standards are consistently met. You must understand Total Productive Management to include Autonomous Management, Preventive Maintenance & Safety and be able to perform basic maintenance on the machine to include, inspection, lubrication and basic repair. You will also be responsible for the maintaining accurate machine logs to identify efficiencies, trends, benchmark problems, issues and resolutions by communicating issues to the line operator in a timely manner.
Lindt (USA) is based in Stratham, NH. Our employees live and work just minutes from local beaches, skip over to Massachusetts or Maine for weekend outings, and enjoy hundreds of restaurants, boutiques, theaters and breweries in neighboring Portsmouth, NH.
The Skills That Will Make You Successful in This Role:
Required, but not limited to
- The ability to demonstrate strong operating knowledge of manufacturing equipment
- Ability to demonstrate solid operating knowledge of machinery and manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced production environment.
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Basic Computer Skills Required
- High School Diploma or GED/Equivalent
- Associates degree or Higher
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Food Industry Experience
- Who Doesn't Love Chocolate?
- Exciting International Company with International Opportunities
- Award-Winning Culture & Work Environment
Our Core Values:
- Passion For The Best - At Lindt we have pride and passion for what we do -- we aspire for excellence in everything.
- In It Together - At Lindt we are one team with a shared purpose -- we invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Always Evolving - At Lindt we shape our future -- we take opportunities to improve, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Make An Impact - At Lindt we take responsibility for driving results -- we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
Apply now and speak to a recruiter right away!
Lindt and Sprüngli is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, age, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, local or federal law.
Lindt & Sprungli USA is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or have questions or require assistance with any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to careersUSA@lindt.com to include the nature of your inquiry and your contact information.