Machine Operator - 3rd Shift - $3,000.00 Sign-On Bonus!
Why Lindt USA?
Join our nationally recognized culture and become part of our winning team of passionate, dynamic individuals who make an impact every day! Reap the benefits of joining a highly successful, fast-growing, company offering our employees meaningful career growth, professional development and a work/life balance:
The individual in this position is responsible for the daily set-up and operation of manufacturing machines. In addition, this individual insures that all L&S safety and quality standards are consistently met.
- Responsible for set-up of assigned machine(s) to ensure daily production goals are met.
- Responsible for monitoring the machine and material running through machine to insure product meets quality and production standards; report problems to line operator in a timely manner.
- Responsible for visual inspection of materials and products used to ensure that L&S productivity and quality standards are met or exceeded; may be required to taste product as part of daily quality audits.
- Ensure all health and safety guidelines are followed; consistently report issues in a timely and accurate manner to the Line Operator. Follow proper lockout/tagout procedures.
- Monitor and record production run quantities, job orders, product and wrapping materials used, pallet tags, waste and machinery down times on the work order and directly in the computer system.
- Starting Hourly Rate: $20.00 (With employee driven increases through learning and development opportunities).
- Eligible for salary increases after 1 year through skills and job leveling program.
- Shift Differential for off shifts
- An annual bonus may be included as part of this compensation package; for more information please reach out to our recruiting team.
Our Perks & Amenities:
In addition to a highly competitive salary, benefits package and professional development, Lindt USA offers an amazing, supportive culture that enables employees to thrive professionally while achieving work-life balance:
- Start with 18 days of Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401(k) Plan with a 4% Company Match
- Up to 100% Tuition Reimbursement
- Fully equipped, on-site Fitness center & Locker rooms
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leaves
- On-demand mental healthcare support
- Full-service Cafeteria
- Employee Resource Groups & Activity Clubs
- Free & Discounted Chocolate!
Our Core Values:
- Excellence– At Lindt we have passion for the best and pride in what we do – we aspire for excellence in everything.
- Collaboration– At Lindt are in it together, locally and globally with a shared purpose. We invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Entrepreneurship– At Lindt we take ownership to drive results and make an impact – we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
- Innovation– At Lindt we are always evolving to shape our future. We look for new and better ways to deliver success, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Responsibility– At Lindt we act responsibly – we treat others with respect, value diversity, and care for the environment to create a sustainable tomorrow.
If you are looking to join a winning team and fast-track your career, contact us!
Lindt and Sprüngli USA is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, age, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. This is not a comprehensive list of skills and requirements, and the role may change over time. Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening. Please contact the Human Resources department for more information
- The ability to demonstrate strong operating knowledge of manufacturing equipment
- Basic mechanical skills
- Actively participate in group discussions
Skills & Knowledge
- Basic Computer Skills (windows based software)
- Basic written and effective communication skills
- Ability to take direction and execute in a fast paced environment
- Technical skills as it relates to machinery, and ability to troubleshoot
- Understand Total Productive Management to include Autonomous Management, Preventive Maintenance & Safety and be able to perform basic maintenance on the machine to include, inspection, lubrication and basic repair.
Education & Certifications:
- High School Graduate
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach with arms
- Demonstrated hand/eye coordination
- Flexibility to meet rotational shift changes, as required
- Weekend work, as required
- 2nd Shift - Warehouse Specialist - Yard Driver Stratham, New Hampshire
- Environmental Health & Safety Intern - Safety Stratham, New Hampshire
- Environmental Health & Safety Intern - Environmental Stratham, New Hampshire
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Register today to receive job alert emails about our newest opportunities.