HR Business Partner - Operations
We are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and passionate HR leader to join our Great Place to Work. The ideal candidate will be empowered to drive the overall HR strategy and business plans aligning internal client support activities for the Operations and R&D/QA/Consumer Services teams. This individual demonstrates a consultancy-based approach to service and provides best practices and HR solutions that support both divisional and company objectives. Fostering an employee-oriented culture and the company’s values, this critical partner significantly impacts the development of a high performing and thriving workforce. Specific activities include Talent Management, Organizational/Workforce Development, Change Management, Employee Relations, and Recruitment support. This person joins a fast paced, evolving organization and a team that is committed to delivering top-quality work through trust and genuine followership with a client-centered, results oriented approach.
Essential Job Functions/Key Accountabilities
Talent Management / Organizational Development
- Partner with and consult leaders to identify key employee’s learning and development needs and ensure there is a consistent focus on the talent development. Support Lindt as an employer of choice by ensuring performance evaluations, individual development plans, talent calibration, succession planning and career pathing are being executed in a meaningful and impactful way.
- Enable leaders to attract and retain the talent needed to achieve business and growth objectives.
- Inherently understand the Lindt business and its objectives to successfully execute strategies in talent acquisition, talent management, and learning and development programs that enable employees’ careers to thrive.
- Oversee and facilitate the Lindt Mentoring Program, Apprenticeship Programs, leadership and other professional development programs that strengthen our employees’ skills and create future leaders.
- Model and support an open door policy and a positive work environment by ensuring company policies and practices are consistently and fairly applied. Help employees reach equitable and timely resolutions to their concerns.
- Develop proactive employee relations initiatives and tools to support and empower leaders to resolve issues.
- Provide guidance to employees and leaders to resolve employee relations issues in a timely manner, mitigating company risk.
- Ensure regulatory and legal compliance and understanding through leadership training and support.
- In partnership with the HR Business Partner team, support in-house and external temporary workforce programs and partners to recruit top talent across all Operations, and R&D/QA/Consumer Services teams; may also assist with filling Corporate and hourly Manufacturing roles within Operations as needed.
- Support the Corporate Recruitment Manager to ensure Lindt is positioned as an employer of choice and collaborate to maintain a strong funnel of talented students to support the company’s Apprenticeship and Lindternship Programs.
As a multi-channel, fast-growing consumer goods company, we recognize that in a competitive market, hiring the right talent makes all the difference. To create happy and loyal Lindt consumers, we need to hire and retain empowered and results-driven Lindt employees. Our teams are comprised of inspired and dedicated professionals who stretch the boundaries of a typical career experience by living our Core Values and making a difference in our business every day. To learn more about our culture and teams, visit www.Jobs.LindtUSA.com.
Our Core Values:
- Passion for The Best - At Lindt we have pride and passion for what we do – we aspire for excellence in everything.
- In It Together - At Lindt we are one team with a shared purpose – we invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Always Evolving - At Lindt we shape our future – we take opportunities to improve, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Make an Impact - At Lindt we take responsibility for driving results – we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
- Act Responsibly - We act with integrity, treat others with respect, celebrate diversity and care for the environment to create a sustainable tomorrow.
This job description is not exhaustive, and the Company reserves the right to adjust the job description as well as ask employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities. Lindt and Sprüngli is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, local or federal law. Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening and may be required to pass drug screenings as well. All Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. properties are smoke and tobacco free.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation and facilitation skills; ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization. Bilingual fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- Leadership and collaborative skills with ability to build trust and credibility, and create productive business relationships across the organization.
- Proven coaching and adept HR consultative skills.
- Ability to prioritize, pivot, and effectively measure and drive for results in an entrepreneurial work environment.
- Manage projects and initiatives as a motivating and positive influence.
- Project management experience including change and stakeholder management.
- 7-10+ years of HR Business Partner experience working in Manufacturing and Corporate Operations environments.
- Experience with full cycle Talent Management program, and leading projects that develop organizational talent and infrastructure.
- Practical knowledge of HR legal and regulatory guidelines, practices and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related field required
- MS or MBA, a plus
- May require some occasional scheduling flexibility to support a 3-shift operation
- Learning & Development Manager Stratham, New Hampshire
Grow your career at Lindt. We are constantly looking for passionate, motivated team members in a wide array of fields.Learn More
Life on Campus
Enjoy an easy commute and four seasons of beauty in the heart of New England.Learn More
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Register today to receive job alert emails about our newest opportunities.