Fulfillment Team LeadJob ID 19-412
Location Stratham, New Hampshire
This individual in this position is responsible for leading and directing picking/packing and building operations in the fulfillment center.
Essential Job Functions/Key Accountabilities
- Coordinate scheduled workload with the order processing coordinator and retrieve pick slips
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels (CYO area) and notify the inventory specialist of low or overstocked material
- Audit picked orders on the line for accuracy and proper packing
- Slotting of new/seasonal product as well as overstock items during Q4 and removing discontinued product
- Participate in the removal of L-Hold product monthly including disposition preparation (shipping to Retail stores, etc.)
- Maintain/forecast accurate material/supply inventories (on hand quantities) in Fulfillment and the 201 warehouse
- Able to direct fulfillment material handlers and builders for creating, packing and picking operations and re-deploy labor as needed to meet the demands of the fulfillment operation
- Attend cross functional meetings and create a list of prioritized tasks based on the supplied forecast of future builds
- Able to assess and react to sudden demand situations and redeploy staff as needed during periods of incrased or decreased demand
- Direct and coordinate weekly/EOY cycle count activities and inventory auditing process.
- Lead and train staff to perform activities in the Fulifllment operation safely.
- Preferred working knowledge of Coresense, Worldship, JDE and Fed Ex Shipment Manager
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Able to print and match packing lists and shipping documents using all software applications to support Ecom(IBM), B2B(JDE) and Corp Gifting(Coresense)
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Lindt and Sprüngli is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, national origin, gender, disability or veteran status.
Skills & Knowledge
- General knowledge of Production Scheduling
- General operating knowledge of computer programs, including Excel, Word, JDEdwards, Fed Ex Manager, UPS World Ship
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented and able to lead and motivate a team.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- 2-3 years experience in a manufacturing environment; or equivalent education in Business or Science.
- 1-2 years of production experience, warehouse supervisory experience, a plus
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Associates degree
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 35 lbs., occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to pull, push, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach with arms.
- Must be able to walk frequently.
Participate in 5S standards process
Review weekly One Point Lessons (OPL) with staff
- Flexible schedule -- OT required during seasonal holidays during the year, especially during Q4
- Cross train to support other Fulfillment roles and responsibilities.