Financial Planning & Analysis Intern
The Financial Analysis Intern will support the FP&A team members in financial reporting, modeling, and ad hoc analysis, and collaborate with the other Finance functions. They will assist in maintaining and improving our financial planning platform, as well as updating key performance indicators. This role will be involved in regular Finance operations as well as special projects and will gain cross-functional exposure at all levels of the organization.
$20 per hour
Why Lindt USA?
Join our nationally recognized culture and become part of our winning team of passionate, dynamic individuals who make an impact every day! Reap the benefits of joining a highly successful, fast-growing, company offering our employees meaningful career growth, professional development, and a work/life balance.
Our Core Values:
- Excellence-- At Lindt we have passion for the best and pride in what we do -- we aspire for excellence in everything.
- Collaboration-- At Lindt are in it together, locally and globally with a shared purpose. We invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Entrepreneurship-- At Lindt we take ownership to drive results and make an impact -- we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
- Innovation-- At Lindt we are always evolving to shape our future. We look for new and better ways to deliver success, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Responsibility-- At Lindt we act responsibly -- we treat others with respect, value diversity, and care for the environment to create a sustainable tomorrow.
Our Perks & Amenities:
- Summer Hours
- Fully equipped, on-site Fitness center & Locker rooms
- Full-service Cafeteria
- Employee Resource Groups & Activity Clubs
- Free & Discounted Chocolate
If you are looking to join a winning team and fast-track your career, contact us!
Lindt and Sprüngli USA is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, age, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. This is not a comprehensive list of skills and requirements, and the role may change over time. Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening. Please contact the Human Resources department for more information.
- Foundational knowledge of financial statements
- Experience in a professional environment
- Motivated attitude with a commitment to meeting deadlines.
Skills & Knowledge
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must have solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills, with an ability to accurately collect and organize information.
Education & Certifications:
- Candidates must be a student in good standing, pursuing a Bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university; Accounting, Business, Economics, or Finance majors preferred
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Register today to receive job alert emails about our newest opportunities.