Electro Mechanical Technician | 3rd shift | Competitive Wages | Incredible Benefits
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Location Stratham, New Hampshire
The person in this position is responsible for performing electrical work to install, repair, replace and maintain electrical fixtures, systems, and production and process machinery at the Stratham Facility. In addition, this person ensures minimum downtime on equipment while complying with company policies, procedures and safety regulations.
Essential Job Functions/Key Accountabilities
- Conduct electrical inspection on a regular basis; document and report findings to your supervisor in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform regular, scheduled, emergency and preventative maintenance on electrical fixtures, systems, and production and process machinery.
- Document any unsafe issues and necessary repairs that are required to insure safe and efficient operation of the facilities and production infrastructure.
Troubleshoot & Repair
- As scheduled or as necessitated by emergency situations, troubleshoot, diagnose or test any electrical fixtures, system, production and process machinery or equipment.
- Determine extent of required repairs and make necessary repairs/alterations to damaged or inoperative equipment and systems with a minimum delay or interference with work activities; record total equipment downtime and course of action taken.
- In the Facilities Supervisor's absence, when receiving ordered parts, reconcile shipping manifest with order to insure accuracy; upon verification submit receiving slip to Facilities Supervisor and notify of any discrepancies.
- Responsible for performing electrical maintenance, repair or installation of new electrical equipment at the Stratham Facility in a timely and efficient manner, as requested or assigned.
Ensure compliance to company policy, procedures and safety regulations
- Encourage and model effective working relations with employees, the production areas and functional support departments to ensure timely communication and effective execution.
- Maintain a safe work environment; communicate issues and take corrective action when safety issues arise. Execute and maintain safety procedures in order to minimize accidents and company liability.
- Minimum 2-4 years job related experience required
- Demonstrated experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Basic computer and math skills
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, drawings and blueprints
- Demonstrates capacity and willingness to learn and perform new duties or more complex assignments
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Food Industry Experience
- Associates degree or Higher
Why Should You Apply?
- Who Doesn't Love Chocolate?
- Exciting International Company with International Opportunities
- Award-Winning Culture & Work Environment
- Enjoy the Flexibility of Working from Home and Getting to Visit an Office Just Minutes from the NH Seacoast, Massachusetts, Maine and More
- Passion For The Best - At Lindt we have pride and passion for what we do -- we aspire for excellence in everything.
- In It Together - At Lindt we are one team with a shared purpose -- we invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Always Evolving - At Lindt we shape our future -- we take opportunities to improve, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Make An Impact - At Lindt we take responsibility for driving results -- we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
Lindt & Sprungli USA is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or have questions or require assistance with any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to careersUSA@lindt.com to include the nature of your inquiry and your contact information.