In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Location Stratham, New Hampshire
eCommerce Specialist - We offer an award-winning culture and career development opportunities with an exciting global brand
We are a fast-moving Consumer Goods company, who also happens to be the #1 Premium Chocolate manufacturer in the United States. Come grow with us and make an impact while enjoying many popular perks—including flexible summer hours, made-for-you development plans, our beautiful seacoast location, generous paid time off and (of course) free chocolate! Seriously, what’s more fun than chocolate?
The Company: As the second-largest subsidiary in Lindt & Sprüngli’s global organization, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional experiences for our employees and consumers.
- Lindt is consistently recognized as a “best place to work,” receiving both state and regional awards.
- We believe in working together to drive results and provide employees opportunities to realize their full potential - both professionally and personally.
The Value You Will Add: We’re looking for an eCommerce Specialist who will bring their subject matter expertise around the execution of technical and digital marketing activities that support our high-growth US Direct-to-Consumer eCommerce channel. You will monitor, manage and optimize web/platform content, plan and execute multiple back-end and front-end enhancements to improve and deliver on a premium end-to-end user experience, and will help accelerate strong online sales growth through supporting execution and optimization of ongoing data-driven digital marketing acquisition and retention strategies.
The Location: Lindt (USA) is based in Stratham, NH. Our employees live and work just minutes from local beaches, skip over to Massachusetts or Maine for weekend outings, and enjoy hundreds of restaurants, boutiques[SG1], theaters and breweries in neighboring Portsmouth, NH.
The Skills That Will Make You Successful in This Role:
Required, but not limited to:
- 3+ years of e-Business/e-Commerce experience
- 3+ Years experience working with digital platforms/eCommerce platforms, (eg. IBM Websphere, Magento, etc.) and utilizing eCommerce content management systems
- Strong self-management and problem-solving skills
- Experience utilizing and creating detailed customized reports in various eCommerce analytics and insights tools such as Google Analytics and Magento BI.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and site/page tagging
- Experience working with teams of internal or external web/tech developers, etc. and larger scale e-commerce platforms
- Experience with detailed, end-to-end testing using test scripts in multiple test environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Business
- Some experience with marketing automation software, email marketing tools, Oracle/Marketing Cloud/Eloqua
Why Should You Apply?
- Who Doesn’t Love Chocolate?
- Exciting International Company with International Opportunities
- Award-Winning Culture & Work Environment
- Live & Work Just Minutes from the NH Seacoast, Massachusetts, Maine and More
Our Core Values:
- Passion For The Best - At Lindt we have pride and passion for what we do – we aspire for excellence in everything.
- In It Together - At Lindt we are one team with a shared purpose – we invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Always Evolving - At Lindt we shape our future – we take opportunities to improve, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Make An Impact - At Lindt we take responsibility for driving results – we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
Lindt and Sprüngli is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, disability, age, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, local or federal law.
Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening and may be required to pass drug screenings as well. All Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. properties are smoke and tobacco free.
Lindt & Sprungli USA is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or have questions or require assistance with any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to careersUSA@lindt.com to include the nature of your inquiry and your contact information.