At Lindt USA, we value our Retail Team’s commitment to providing every customer that walks into one of our Lindt Chocolate Shops a premium and unforgettable experience. From the smile on their face to the smooth melting Lindor Truffle sample they provide, every Retail Team Employee has the opportunity to make a lasting impression on our guests. If you love working in a fast-paced, customer-focused, retail environment, and share our passion for delivering a premium chocolate experience, we’d love to hear from you. We offer both part-time and full-time opportunities for retail professionals in all phases of their careers.
What makes a successful Retail Sales Associate at Lindt? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Positive 10
- Results-driven 10
- Team Player 9
- Problem-solver 9
- Multi-tasker 8
- Adaptive 8
I like working at Lindt because we have direct partnerships between our stores, field leadership, and our home office, which I have not experienced anywhere else in the retail industry.Jenn G., Retail District Manager
Recipes, design ideas, and more! Check out Lindt’s blog, “Unwrapped.”
Wondering what it’s like to be a part of Lindt USA? Get a sneak peek with our internal newsletter, “Lindt Latest.”
Employee assistance program
Our Employee Assistance Program is available 24/7 to all Lindt employees to help them, and those in their household, manage life issues that can interefere with job performance and personal well-being.
Every employee who is 21+ is eligible to enroll; 100% company match up to 3% ( and 50% match on employee contributions over 3% but not more than 5%.) Immediately vested.
50% Employee Discount
All Lindt employees receive 50% off regularly priced merchandise at all Lindt Chocolate Shop locations.
All employees are offered vision coverage; Full-time employees also receive additional healthcare options.
Opportunities to grow your career within our retail stores, retail leadership, and corporate teams.
The ability to innovate, ask "what if,"and try new solutions without fear of failure.
The individual in this position is responsible for the corporate gifting channel of the Retail Division and for achieving both sales and profit growth targets. They will be tasked with identifying and securing new B2B customers in addition to maintaining exisiting B2B customers, with a heavy focus on customers that will bring forward large volume orders.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Ensure achievement of annual top- and bottom-line targets
- Consistently achieve sales goals and profitability while operating within budgetary constraints to contribute to the overall profitability of Lindt & Sprüngli (USA)
- Develop and achieve accurate Seasonal rolling sales forecasts to optimize production planning and minimize seasonal excess inventory
- Continuously seek profitability optimization initiatives with the customer
- Review pricing and discount structure to make sure its competitive and it hits profit targets
- Build solid base and develop partnership with larger corporate customers
- Grow the current customer base by expanding sales and buying opportunities
- Direct oversight of B2B Sales Reps (both Permanent & Temporary) and their ability to complete order execution, forecasting, budgeting, & field outreach
- Identify new marketing opportunities and outreach for B2B by supplying cost and expected ROI
- Review and identify customization options for customers that are in line or better than competition
- Complete field research in order stay on top of competitive changes and opportunities in the market
- Render high-level, strategic presentations as needed and as it relates to the business
- Work cross functionally with fulfillment, finance and IT teams to ensure compliance with on time delivery, payment and systems as well as identify processes for continued improvement
- Product Knowledge
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the L&S product offering in order to optimize sales efforts and guarantee customer focused, fact based selling; remain up to date with new product initiatives, services and other relevant information of interest to customers
- Develop & maintain annual digital holiday catalog
As a multi-channel, fast-growing consumer goods company, we recognize that in a competitive market, hiring the right talent makes all the difference. To create happy and loyal Lindt consumers, we need to hire and retain empowered and results-driven Lindt employees. Our teams are comprised of inspired and dedicated professionals who stretch the boundaries of a typical career experience by living our Core Values and making a difference in our business every day. To learn more about our culture and teams, visit www.Jobs.LindtUSA.com.
Our Core Values:
- Passion For The Best - At Lindt we have pride and passion for what we do -- we aspire for excellence in everything.
- In It Together - At Lindt we are one team with a shared purpose -- we invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Always Evolving - At Lindt we shape our future -- we take opportunities to improve, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Make An Impact - At Lindt we take responsibility for driving results -- we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
This job description is not exhaustive and the Company reserves the right to adjust the job description as well as ask employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities. Lindt and Sprüngli is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, local or federal law. Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening and may be required to pass drug screenings as well. All Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. properties are smoke and tobacco free.