Brand Marketing Internship (MBA) - Spring/Summer 2020Job ID 19-789
Location Stratham, New Hampshire
The individual in this position is responsible for owning one to three Marketing projects, including the planning and execution of select marketing mix activities. Projects will be driven by business needs from new product development and packaging to pricing and promotion analysis.
Essential Job Functions/Key Accountabilities
- Apply marketing mix tools, leadership and organizational skills to successfully complete one to three specific marketing projects, such as product development, consumer promotions and advertising, brand and pack analysis, category and portfolio management and competitive evaluation.
- Develop relevant and profitable products for key Lindt brands by working closely with multi-functional teams, ultimately ensuring continued growth and establishment in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with trade marketing and field sales as apprioriate to ensure meaningful integration and alignment so that marketing programs are properly communicated and implemented in key account channels and customers.
- Analyze business results and communicate key learnings, opportunities and recommendations to management.
Skills & Knowledge
- Highly motivated, flexible, and energetic
- Proven problem solving skills required
- Detail-oriented with strong organization and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to participate in and lead teams to successful achievement of project objectives
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate at a high level, appropriately crafting the message and delivery based on target audience
- Strong written and analytical skills required
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Knowledge of social media tools (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Strong creative capabilities
- Basic understanding and experience using marketing mix tools
- Previous experience in marketing and/or exposure to the US consumer packaged goods industry, a plus
- Must be currently enrolled in an MBA program. 1st year MBA students preferred.
Additional Internship Notes:
- Students are responsible for securing their own housing.
- Students must be able to pass a drug and background check upon acceptance.
- Students must be able to work a fulltime schedule (M-F, 8:30am-5pm)
- Free chocolate (woohoo!)
- Paid holidays
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite / free access to 24/7 fitness center w/ classes
As a multi-channel, fast-growing consumer goods company, we recognize that in a competitive market, hiring the right talent makes all the difference. To create happy and loyal Lindt consumers, we need to hire and retain empowered and results-driven Lindt employees. Our teams are comprised of inspired and dedicated professionals who stretch the boundaries of a typical career experience by living our Core Values and making a difference in our business every day. To learn more about our culture and teams, visit www.Jobs.LindtUSA.com.
Our Core Values:
- Passion For The Best - At Lindt we have pride and passion for what we do -- we aspire for excellence in everything.
- In It Together - At Lindt we are one team with a shared purpose -- we invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Always Evolving - At Lindt we shape our future -- we take opportunities to improve, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Make An Impact - At Lindt we take responsibility for driving results -- we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
This job description is not exhaustive and the Company reserves the right to adjust the job description as well as ask employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities. Lindt and Sprüngli is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, local or federal law. Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening and may be required to pass drug screenings as well. All Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. properties are smoke and tobacco free.