Brand Manager - Valentine's Day
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Location Stratham, New Hampshire
Brand Manager: Valentine's Day - We offer an award-winning culture and career development opportunities with an exciting global brand
We are a fast-moving Consumer Goods company, who also happens to be the #1 Premium Chocolate manufacturer in the United States. Come grow with us and make an impact while enjoying many popular perks--including flexible summer hours, made-for-you development plans, our beautiful seacoast location, generous paid time off and (of course) free chocolate! Seriously, what's more fun than chocolate?
As the second-largest subsidiary in Lindt & Sprüngli's global organization, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional experiences for our employees and consumers.
- Lindt is consistently recognized as a "best place to work," receiving both state and regional awards.
- We believe in working together to drive results and provide employees opportunities to realize their full potential - both professionally and personally.
: We're looking for a Brand Manager who will bring their subject matter expertise to lead the Valentine's Day brand. You will develop brand-building plans and executing projects and initiatives for Valentine's Day, which support both the short and long-term marketing strategy. Additionally, you will collaborate cross-functionally (locally and with international colleagues) to create brand relevancy with consumers, drive profitable growth and, develop and execute activities that build and support the brand equity. This person will take lead in managing vendor and agency partners and all aspects of their projects.
Lindt (USA) is based in Stratham, NH. Our employees live and work just minutes from local beaches, skip over to Massachusetts or Maine for weekend outings, and enjoy hundreds of restaurants, boutiques, theaters and breweries in neighboring Portsmouth, NH.
The Skills That Will Make You Successful in This Role:
Required, but no limited to
- 3-5 years minimum of work experience within the CPG industry
- Proven ability to develop and utilize many elements of the marketing mix to drive the business
- Exceptional analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills with ambition and potential to develop to more senior roles
- Excellent collaborative and negotiation skills with ability to build productive business relationships cross functionally within the organization and outside of the organization with agency partners
- Assertive self-starter with ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong record of complex project management with multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to prioritize and effectively measure and drive for results in an entrepreneurial work environment
- Ability to take a more generalist 'business' approach to drive the business
- Microsoft office skills -- Experienced and proficient at a high level in Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with full P&L responsibility, a plus
- Experience working in an international corporate environment, a plus
- Experience in new product development, a plus
- Who Doesn't Love Chocolate?
- Exciting International Company with International Opportunities
- Award-Winning Culture & Work Environment
- Live & Work Just Minutes from the NH Seacoast, Massachusetts, Maine and More
Our Core Values:
- Passion For The Best - At Lindt we have pride and passion for what we do -- we aspire for excellence in everything.
- In It Together - At Lindt we are one team with a shared purpose -- we invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Always Evolving - At Lindt we shape our future -- we take opportunities to improve, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Make An Impact - At Lindt we take responsibility for driving results -- we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
Lindt and Sprüngli is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, local or federal law.
Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening and may be required to pass drug screenings as well. All Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. properties are smoke and tobacco free.
Lindt & Sprungli USA is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or have questions or require assistance with any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to careersUSA@lindt.com to include the nature of your inquiry and your contact information.