Brand Manager - Excellence
The Brand Manager will take responsibility for leading a brand or key brand segment. This position will be responsible for developing brand-building plans and executing projects and initiatives for assigned brand or brand segment, which support both the short and long-term marketing strategy. The Brand Manager will collaborate cross-functionally (locally and with international colleagues) to create brand relevancy with consumers, drive profitable growth and, develop and execute activities that build and support the brand equity. This person will take lead in managing vendor and agency partners and all aspects of their projects.
- Develop, present, and execute consumer-relevant, annual marketing plans for assigned brand.
- Leverage working knowledge of consumer, category and brand and continually identify, develop, and execute business-building initiatives.
- Develop brand plans and initiatives, such as traditional media, digital support, promotions, packaging and creative, which fully align and strengthen positioning.
- Lead or conduct routine analysis of the brand, key initiative, competition, category, customer and consumer.
- Responsible for managing an assigned portfolio to include SKU rationalization, mix strategies and profit optimization.
- Responsible for meeting the full portfolio P&L.
- Evaluate product portfolio and the marketplace and make recommendations for new product launches and product improvements to ensure Lindt & Sprüngli’s growth and brand equity in the marketplace.
- Develop and execute marketing communication plans via advertising and consumer promotions, including media recommendations, social media, PR, and consumer activations.
Range: $103,000-134,000.00 per year
Lindt USA’s salary range reflects market rates based on our size, revenue, and location. Starting pay is determined using a wide range of factors including, but not limited to, job-related skills, knowledge, and experience as well as market conditions. A bonus and/or long-term incentive may be included as part of this compensation package, for more information please reach out to our recruiting team.
Our Perks & Amenities:
In addition to a highly competitive salary, benefits package and professional development, Lindt USA offers an amazing, supportive culture that enables employees to thrive professionally while achieving work-life balance:
- Hybrid & flexible work options
- Start with 4 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401(k) Plan with a 4% Company Match
- Up to 100% Tuition Reimbursement
- Fully equipped, on-site Fitness center & Locker rooms
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leaves
- On-demand mental healthcare support
- Summer Hours
- Full-service Cafeteria
- Employee Resource Groups & Activity Clubs
- Free & Discounted Chocolate!
Our Core Values:
- Excellence– At Lindt we have passion for the best and pride in what we do – we aspire for excellence in everything.
- Collaboration– At Lindt are in it together, locally and globally with a shared purpose. We invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Entrepreneurship– At Lindt we take ownership to drive results and make an impact – we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
- Innovation– At Lindt we are always evolving to shape our future. We look for new and better ways to deliver success, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Responsibility– At Lindt we act responsibly – we treat others with respect, value diversity, and care for the environment to create a sustainable tomorrow.
If you are looking to join a winning team and fast-track your career, contact us!
Lindt and Sprüngli USA is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, age, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. This is not a comprehensive list of skills and requirements, and the role may change over time. Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening. Please contact the Human Resources department for more information.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a Marketing position within a FMCPG
- Proven ability to develop and utilize many elements of the marketing mix to drive the business
- Experience managing a direct report
- Previous experience with full P&L responsibility, a plus
- Experience working in an international corporate environment, a plus
- Experience in new product development, a plus
- Research experience - consumer panels & Qualitative / Quantitative research methods
Skills & Knowledge
- Exceptional analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent collaborative and negotiation skills with ability to build productive business relationships cross functionally within the organization and outside of the organization with agency partners
- Strong record of complex project management with multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to prioritize and effectively measure and drive for results in an entrepreneurial work environment
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelors & Masters degree in related field required
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Register today to receive job alert emails about our newest opportunities.