Autonomous Maintenance Technician - Mould 2nd Shift
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Location Stratham, New Hampshire
We offer an award-winning culture and career development opportunities with an exciting global brand
We are a fast-moving Consumer Goods company, who also happens to be the #1 Premium Chocolate manufacturer in the United States. Come grow with us and make an impact while enjoying many popular perks--including flexible summer hours, made-for-you development plans, our beautiful seacoast location, generous paid time off and (of course) free chocolate! Seriously, what's more fun than chocolate?
As the second-largest subsidiary in Lindt & Sprüngli's global organization, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional experiences for our employees and consumers.
- Lindt is consistently recognized as a "best place to work," receiving both state and regional awards.
- We believe in working together to drive results and provide employees opportunities to realize their full potential - both professionally and personally.
: We're looking for a Autonomous Maintenance Technician on 2nd Shift who will work as a member of a production line. You will be responsible for utilizing a variety of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) tools and resources to identify improvement opportunities on the production lines. This includes performing preventative maintenance tasks, conducting autonomous maintenance tasks, conducting minor repairs to the line and working collaboratively with Facilities and Engineering departments to make an impact by improving technical efficiency and OEE.
Lindt (USA) is based in Stratham, NH. Our employees live and work just minutes from local beaches, skip over to Massachusetts or Maine for weekend outings, and enjoy hundreds of restaurants, boutiques, theaters and breweries in neighboring Portsmouth, NH.
The Skills That Will Make You Successful in This Role:
Required, but not limited to
- The ability to demonstrate strong operating knowledge of production machinery and conducting Preventative Maintenance
- Strong mechanical skills
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Understand and be able to apply TPM tools to improve and reduce start up and changeover time
- Ability to efficiently work independent as well as in a team environment
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, SAP, JDE, DSI, ADP, Ignition
- High School Diploma or GED/Equivalent
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Food Industry Experience
- Associates degree or Higher
Why Should You Apply?
- Who Doesn't Love Chocolate?
- Exciting International Company with International Opportunities
- Award-Winning Culture & Work Environment
- Enjoy the Flexibility of Working from Home and Getting to Visit an Office Just Minutes from the NH Seacoast, Massachusetts, Maine and More
- Passion For The Best - At Lindt we have pride and passion for what we do -- we aspire for excellence in everything.
- In It Together - At Lindt we are one team with a shared purpose -- we invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Always Evolving - At Lindt we shape our future -- we take opportunities to improve, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Make An Impact - At Lindt we take responsibility for driving results -- we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
Lindt & Sprungli USA is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or have questions or require assistance with any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to careersUSA@lindt.com to include the nature of your inquiry and your contact information.