Autonomous Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift - Mould 2
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Location Stratham, New Hampshire
The individual in this position will work as a member of a production line. The individual will utilize a variety of TPM tools and resources to identify improvement opportunities on the production lines. This includes performing preventative maintenance tasks, conducting autonomous maintenance tasks, conducting minor repairs to the line, and working collaboratively with other departments to make an impact by improving Technical Efficiency and OEE. This role will also assist in the operation of manufacturing machines.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Support the Lindt Production Way culture and the department's implementation of TPM
- Measure and report progress on an on-going basis using KAI's and KPI's (action and performance indicators)
- Develop and implement continuous improvements projects to eliminate waste & rework as well as other operational losses by using problem solving tools like Kaizen, 5Why, ECRS and others
- Improve the plant's performance including Delivery, Production Capacity, Operational Costs, and Quality
- Participate in break down analysis and elimination of break downs and short stops
- Continuously follow and improve
- Operational standards (Start up/Shut down, change over, center lining etc.)
- Conditional standards (5S etc.)
- Autonomous Maintenance standards (CILT -- Cleaning/Inspection/Lubrication/Tightening), Quality points and Safety inspections)
- Regularly perform preventative maintenance tasks
- Work closely with Facilities to perform line improvements and repairs as necessary
- Responsible for set-up of assigned machine(s) to ensure daily production goals are met.
- Responsible for monitoring the machine and material running through the machine to ensure product meets quality and production standards; report problems to line operator in a timely manner.
Ensure compliance to company policy, procedures, and safety regulations
- Monitor and ensure required quality hygiene standards are met and adhered to
- Monitor production processes and quality results and address issues when problems arise. Communicate results with supervision.
- Maintain a safe work environment; communicate issues to management and take corrective action when safety issues arise.
- Execute safety procedures to prevent accidents and reduce company liability
- Encourage and model effective working relations with employees, other production areas and functional support departments to ensure timely communication and effective execution
- Work collaboratively with the Engineering EEM Pillar and the Facilities department's PM Pillar on installation and startup of new equipment and regular maintenance of existing equipment
- Attend daily and weekly meetings as necessary to report and discuss productivity and safety issues, participate in identifying resolutions to problems and making recommendations to management.
As a multi-channel, fast-growing consumer goods company, we recognize that in a competitive market, hiring the right talent makes all the difference. To create happy and loyal Lindt consumers, we need to hire and retain empowered and results-driven Lindt employees. Our teams are comprised of inspired and dedicated professionals who stretch the boundaries of a typical career experience by living our Core Values and making a difference in our business every day. To learn more about our culture and teams, visit www.Jobs.LindtUSA.com.
Our Core Values:
- Passion For The Best - At Lindt we have pride and passion for what we do -- we aspire for excellence in everything.
- In It Together - At Lindt we are one team with a shared purpose -- we invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Always Evolving - At Lindt we shape our future -- we take opportunities to improve, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Make An Impact - At Lindt we take responsibility for driving results -- we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
- Act Responsibly - At Lindt we act with integrity, treat others with respect, value diversity and care for the environment to create a sustainable tomorrow.
This job description is not exhaustive, and the Company reserves the right to adjust the job description as well as ask employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities. Lindt and Sprüngli is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, local or federal law. Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening and may be required to pass drug screenings as well. All Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. properties are smoke and tobacco free.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience working with production machinery and conducting Preventative Maintenance
- Strong mechanical skills
Skills & Knowledge:
- Understand and be able to apply TPM tools to improve and reduce startup and changeover time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, SAP, JDE, DSI, ADP, Ignition
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to efficiently work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to develop and implement action steps and follow through with documented action
- Second language a plus
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach with arms
- Demonstrated hand/eye coordination
- Flexibility to meet rotational shift changes, as required
- Weekend work, as required
Lindt & Sprungli USA is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or have questions or require assistance with any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to careersUSA@lindt.com to include the nature of your inquiry and your contact information.