Autonomous Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift - $3,000.00 sign on bonus!
Why Lindt USA?
Join our nationally recognized culture and become part of our winning team of passionate, dynamic individuals who make an impact every day! Reap the benefits of joining a highly successful, fast-growing, company offering our employees meaningful career growth, professional development and a work/life balance:
The individual in this position will work as a member of a production line. The individual will utilize a variety of TPM tools and resources to identify improvement opportunities on the production lines. This includes performing preventative maintenance tasks, conducting autonomous maintenance tasks, conducting minor repairs to the line and working collaboratively with other departments to make an impact by improving technical efficiency and OEE.
- Support the Lindt Production Way culture and the department’s implementation of TPM
- Work closely with maintenance to perform line improvements and repairs as necessary
- Monitor production processes and quality results and address issues when problems arise. Communicate results with supervision.
- Maintain a safe work environment; communicate issues to management and take corrective action when safety issues arise.
- Encourage and model effective working relations with employees, other production areas and functional support departments to ensure timely communication and effective execution.
- Starting Hourly Rate: $25.00 (With employee driven increases through learning and development opportunities).
- Eligible for salary increases after 1 year through skills and job leveling program.
- Shift Differential for off shifts
- An annual bonus may be included as part of this compensation package; for more information please reach out to our recruiting team.
Our Perks & Amenities:
In addition to a highly competitive salary, benefits package and professional development, Lindt USA offers an amazing, supportive culture that enables employees to thrive professionally while achieving work-life balance:
- Start with 18 days of Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401(k) Plan with a 4% Company Match
- Up to 100% Tuition Reimbursement
- Fully equipped, on-site Fitness center & Locker rooms
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leaves
- On-demand mental healthcare support
- Full-service Cafeteria
- Employee Resource Groups & Activity Clubs
- Free & Discounted Chocolate!
Our Core Values:
- Excellence– At Lindt we have passion for the best and pride in what we do – we aspire for excellence in everything.
- Collaboration– At Lindt are in it together, locally and globally with a shared purpose. We invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Entrepreneurship– At Lindt we take ownership to drive results and make an impact – we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
- Innovation– At Lindt we are always evolving to shape our future. We look for new and better ways to deliver success, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Responsibility– At Lindt we act responsibly – we treat others with respect, value diversity, and care for the environment to create a sustainable tomorrow.
If you are looking to join a winning team and fast-track your career, contact us!
Lindt and Sprüngli USA is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, age, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. This is not a comprehensive list of skills and requirements, and the role may change over time. Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening. Please contact the Human Resources department for more information.
- Demonstrated experience working with production machinery and conducting Preventative Maintenance
- Strong mechanical skills
Skills & Knowledge:
- Understand and be able to apply TPM tools to improve and reduce start up and changeover time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, SAP, JDE, DSI, ADP, Ignition
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to efficiently work independent as well as in a team environment
- Ability to develop and implement action steps and follow through with documented action
- Second language a plus
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach with arms
- Demonstrated hand/eye coordination
- Flexibility to meet rotational shift changes, as required
- Weekend work, as required
- 2nd Shift - Warehouse Specialist - Yard Driver Stratham, New Hampshire
- Environmental Health & Safety Intern - Safety Stratham, New Hampshire
- Environmental Health & Safety Intern - Environmental Stratham, New Hampshire
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Register today to receive job alert emails about our newest opportunities.