Associate Brand Manager - Excellence
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Location Stratham, New Hampshire
- Associate Brand Manager: EXCELLENCE - We offer an award-winning culture and career development opportunities with an exciting global brand
We are a fast-moving Consumer Goods company, who also happens to be the #1 Premium Chocolate manufacturer in the United States. Come grow with us and make an impact while enjoying many popular perks—including flexible summer hours, made-for-you development plans, our beautiful seacoast location, generous paid time off and (of course) free chocolate! Seriously, what’s more fun than chocolate?
- Lindt is consistently recognized as a “best place to work,” receiving both state and regional awards.
- We believe in working together to drive results and provide employees opportunities to realize their full potential - both professionally and personally.
The Value You Will Add
- We’re looking for an Associate Brand Manager who will bring their subject matter expertise to help Lindt (USA) support the EXCELLENCE Brand Manager in driving the sales of Lindt products by planning and executing all necessary marketing mix activities, including new product development, packaging, pricing and promotion.This will see you develop and implement strategies and plans to maximize the profitability of assigned products / product categories while maintaining the high-quality standard.You will also be a key conduit cross-functionally within the Sales organization with regular communications to the Sales Directors, Field Sales Force, and Trade Marketing to ensure that marketing programs are properly implemented.
The Location:Lindt (USA) is based in Stratham, NH. Our employees live and work just minutes from local beaches, skip over to Massachusetts or Maine for weekend outings, and enjoy hundreds of restaurants, boutiques[SG1], theaters and breweries in neighboring Portsmouth, NH.
The Skills That Will Make You Successful in This Role:
- 1-3 years work experience
- Project management and/or new product development
- Previous analytical work
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy; focus on quality output
- Able to think innovatively and creatively
- Experience within the CPG/FMCG industry
- Work with creative teams or agencies, including briefing and execution
- Strong presentation skills
Why Should You Apply?
- Who Doesn’t Love Chocolate?
- Exciting International Company with International Opportunities
- Award-Winning Culture & Work Environment
- Live & Work Just Minutes from the NH Seacoast, Massachusetts, Maine and More
Our Core Values:
- Passion For The Best - At Lindt we have pride and passion for what we do – we aspire for excellence in everything.
- In It Together - At Lindt we are one team with a shared purpose – we invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Always Evolving - At Lindt we shape our future – we take opportunities to improve, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Make An Impact - At Lindt we take responsibility for driving results – we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
This job posting is not exhaustive and the Company reserves the right to adjust the job description as well as ask employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities. Lindt and Sprüngli is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, local or federal law. Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening and may be required to pass drug screenings as well. All Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. properties are smoke and tobacco free.
Lindt & Sprungli USA is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or have questions or require assistance with any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to careersUSA@lindt.com to include the nature of your inquiry and your contact information.