At Lindt USA, we value our Retail Team’s commitment to providing every customer that walks into one of our Lindt Chocolate Shops a premium and unforgettable experience. From the smile on their face to the smooth melting Lindor Truffle sample they provide, every Retail Team Employee has the opportunity to make a lasting impression on our guests. If you love working in a fast-paced, customer-focused, retail environment, and share our passion for delivering a premium chocolate experience, we’d love to hear from you. We offer both part-time and full-time opportunities for retail professionals in all phases of their careers.
What makes a successful Retail Sales Associate at Lindt? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Positive 10
- Results-driven 10
- Team Player 9
- Problem-solver 9
- Multi-tasker 8
- Adaptive 8
I like working at Lindt because we have direct partnerships between our stores, field leadership, and our home office, which I have not experienced anywhere else in the retail industry.Jenn G., Retail District Manager
Recipes, design ideas, and more! Check out Lindt’s blog, “Unwrapped.”
Wondering what it’s like to be a part of Lindt USA? Get a sneak peek with our internal newsletter, “Lindt Latest.”
Employee assistance program
Our Employee Assistance Program is available 24/7 to all Lindt employees to help them, and those in their household, manage life issues that can interefere with job performance and personal well-being.
Every employee who is 21+ is eligible to enroll; 100% company match up to 3% ( and 50% match on employee contributions over 3% but not more than 5%.) Immediately vested.
50% Employee Discount
All Lindt employees receive 50% off regularly priced merchandise at all Lindt Chocolate Shop locations.
All employees are offered vision coverage; Full-time employees also receive additional healthcare options.
Opportunities to grow your career within our retail stores, retail leadership, and corporate teams.
The ability to innovate, ask "what if,"and try new solutions without fear of failure.
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Do you LOVE and appreciate premium chocolate? Do you consider yourself a chocolate enthusiast? As a Chocolate Advisor at Lindt USA, you will be joining more than a company -- you will be joining a team that truly believes in you and your abilities to create a positive and engaging in-store experience for our customers. With 65+ wholly-owned Lindt Chocolate Shops in the U.S., our retail teams play an integral part in delivering legendary service and a premium experience to our customers. It takes a passionate, positive, highly engaged, confident, self-starter to win our customers over with every interaction. It is this passion for Lindt, knowledge of our product and commitment to our brand that keeps customers coming back again and again.
Consistently contribute to the store's ability to achieve or exceed weekly, monthly, annual sales plan by providing the highest levels of customer service, demonstrated product knowledge and Lindt specific selling skills.
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to the store's sales mission on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Consistently meet or exceed individual sales goals such as ADS, conversion and other key performance indicators.
- Model Lindt standards through everyday activities such as Dress code, up-selling and sales focus.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to achieving store's targets by consistently promoting current marketing programs and utilizing company provided resources intended to optimize selling activity.
- Monitor and escalate customer or product issues to management in a timely and professional manner.
As part of the store's team, take ownership and actively participate in ensuring operational standards and controls are consistently adhered to.
- Cash Management (POS, Paperwork, Vendor Logs, Policies & Procedures)
- Take initiative to re-stock shelves as needed, monitoring date codes and pricing
- Perform store maintenance & cleaning as directed. Maintain store cleanliness
- Comply with all Quality Assurance policies & procedures
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to interact positively with customers
- Basic math and/or accounting skills
- Ability to take direction and execute work effectively
- Prior retail experience, preferably in a specialty retail environment
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach with arms
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Must be available to work nights, weekends (Saturday and Sundays) and Holidays
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Lindt and Sprüngli is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
As of July 2018, all Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. properties will be smoke and tobacco free.