Shift Supervisor- $16.50/hr
Do you LOVE and appreciate premium chocolate? Do you consider yourself a chocolate enthusiast? As a Shift Supervisor at Lindt USA, you will be joining more than a company -- you will be joining a team that truly believes in you and your abilities to create a positive and engaging in-store experience for our customers. With 65+ wholly-owned Lindt Chocolate Shops in the U.S., our retail teams play an integral part in delivering legendary service and a premium experience to our customers. It takes a passionate, positive, highly engaged, confident, self-starter to win our customers over with every interaction. It is this passion for Lindt, knowledge of our product and commitment to our brand that keeps customers coming back again and again.
Ensure store meets or exceeds weekly, monthly, annual sales plan and consistently contributes to the district's achievement of the sale's plan.
- Models understanding and commitment to the store's sales mission and effectively communicates the mission to staff in actionable terms.
- Assists with development of each team member's individual commitment to the achievement of store's sales results.
- Models and effectively supervises staff to insure sales goals (including key performance indicators, ADS, UPT, conversion and other company sales standards) and external sales opportunities are achieved.
- Models Lindt standards through everyday activities (4 Moments of Influence, dress code, up-selling, commitment, passion, sales focus, drive).
- Monitors and escalates stock levels to Store Management in a timely manner to avoid out of stocks/overstocks/dated product.
Support Store Manager with training sales staff in accordance with Lindt & Sprüngli guidelines and standards in order to insure a knowledgeable, friendly, well-trained staff.
- Help to train sales staff in accordance with company standards, insuring daily, weekly and monthly sales and operations are consistently achieved.
- Assist with training and developing staff sales techniques, insuring solid product knowledge is consistently demonstrated and the brand is accurately represented to the customer.
- Escalate issues to Store Management in a professional and timely manner.
Ensure store meets or exceeds company standards for operational controls and compliance.
- Inventory Control/Shrink
- Cash Management (POS, Paperwork, logs, policies & procedures)
- Comply with all Quality Assurance policies & procedures
- Maintain store cleanliness
Skills & Knowledge
- Proven sales background
- Ability to take direction and effectively delegate and execute through others
- Basic math and/or accounting skills
- Prior retail experience, preferably in a specialty retail environment
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach with arms
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Associates Degree
- Must be available to work nights, weekends (Saturday and Sundays) and Holidays
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Lindt and Sprüngli is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening and may be required to pass drug screenings as well. As of July 2018, all Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. properties will be smoke and tobacco free.
- Shift Supervisor- $16.50/hr Eagan, Minnesota
- Sales Associate- $15/hr Eagan, Minnesota
- Sales Associate- $15/hr Eagan, Minnesota
Grow your career at Lindt. We are constantly looking for passionate, motivated team members in a wide array of fields.Learn More
Life on Campus
Enjoy an easy commute and four seasons of beauty in the heart of New England.Learn More
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Register today to receive job alert emails about our newest opportunities.