Retail Store Chocolate Advisor
Do you LOVE and appreciate premium chocolate? Do you consider yourself a chocolate enthusiast? As a Chocolate Advisor at Lindt USA, you will be joining more than a company -- you will be joining a team that truly believes in you and your abilities to create a positive and engaging in-store experience for our customers. With 65+ wholly-owned Lindt Chocolate Shops in the U.S., our retail teams play an integral part in delivering legendary service and a premium experience to our customers. It takes a passionate, positive, highly engaged, confident, self-starter to win our customers over with every interaction. It is this passion for Lindt, knowledge of our product and commitment to our brand that keeps customers coming back again and again.
Essential Job Functions/Key Accountabilities
Consistently contribute to the store's ability to achieve or exceed weekly, monthly, annual sales plan by providing the highest levels of customer service, demonstrated product knowledge and Lindt specific selling skills.
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to the store's sales mission on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Consistently meet or exceed individual sales goals such as ADS, conversion and other key performance indicators.
- Model Lindt standards through everyday activities such as Dress code, up-selling and sales focus.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to achieving store's targets by consistently promoting current marketing programs and utilizing company provided resources intended to optimize selling activity.
- Monitor and escalate customer or product issues to management in a timely and professional manner.
As part of the store's team, take ownership and actively participate in ensuring operational standards and controls are consistently adhered to.
- Cash Management (POS, Paperwork, Vendor Logs, Policies & Procedures)
- Take initiative to re-stock shelves as needed, monitoring date codes and pricing
- Perform store maintenance & cleaning as directed. Maintain store cleanliness
- Comply with all Quality Assurance policies & procedures
Our Core Values:
- Excellence-- At Lindt we have passion for the best and pride in what we do -- we aspire for excellence in everything.
- Collaboration-- At Lindt are in it together, locally and globally with a shared purpose. We invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Entrepreneurship-- At Lindt we take ownership to drive results and make an impact -- we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
- Innovation-- At Lindt we are always evolving to shape our future. We look for new and better ways to deliver success, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Responsibility-- At Lindt we act responsibly -- we treat others with respect, value diversity, and care for the environment to create a sustainable tomorrow
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to interact positively with customers
- Basic math and/or accounting skills
- Ability to take direction and execute work effectively
- Prior retail experience, preferably in a specialty retail environment
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach with arms
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Must be available to work nights, weekends (Saturday and Sundays) and Holidays
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Lindt and Sprüngli is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening and may be required to pass drug screenings as well. As of July 2018, all Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. properties will be smoke and tobacco free.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Register today to receive job alert emails about our newest opportunities.