Customer Inventory Forecasting Analyst - Pharmacy/Drug Channel (80% Remote)
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Location Boston, Massachusetts
Sales Analyst - CVS - We offer an award-winning culture and career development opportunities with an exciting global brand
We are a fast-moving Consumer Goods company, who also happens to be the #1 Premium Chocolate manufacturer in the United States. Come grow with us and make an impact while enjoying many popular perks--including flexible summer hours, made-for-you development plans, our beautiful seacoast location, generous paid time off and (of course) free chocolate! Seriously, what's more fun than chocolate?
As the second-largest subsidiary in Lindt & Sprüngli's global organization, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional experiences for our employees and consumers.
- Lindt is consistently recognized as a "best place to work," receiving both state and regional awards.
- We believe in working together to drive results and provide employees opportunities to realize their full potential - both professionally and personally.
: We're looking for a Customer Inventory Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for managing all aspects of the external supply chain to deliver best in class service including efficient supply chain and inventory planning solutions for the Drug class of trade. This role, in conjunction with Sales, is the primary liaison between Lindt, external customer operations, and external inventory planning/replenishment teams. We will look for you to develop collaborative supply/inventory recommendations and solutions through a strong understanding of customer inventory, consumption, warehouse management, and continuous improvement practices. You will play a key role in developing, implementing and executing offerings such as collaborative planning, forecasting, inventory on hand, weeks of stock, Seasonal/ Everyday store level allocation planning, everyday replenishment recommendations and other supply chain/logistics efficiency programs.
While this position is primarily remote, Lindt (USA) is based in Stratham, NH. Many of our employees live and work just minutes from local beaches, skip over to Massachusetts or Maine for weekend outings, and enjoy hundreds of restaurants, boutiques, theaters and breweries in neighboring Portsmouth, NH.
The Skills That Will Make You Successful in This Role:
- Proficient computer skills; extensive advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to work independently to complete projects in a timely fashion.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated success in cross functional work environments with internal service orientation.
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- 3-5 years analytical experience.
- 3-5 years' experience with customers and supporting a field sales team
- 3+ years forecasting experience
- Supply Chain and/or Customer Service experience
- 4+ year's experience in a FMCPG environment
- Experience with Drug Channel and McLan
- Who Doesn't Love Chocolate?
- Exciting International Company with International Opportunities
- Award-Winning Culture & Work Environment
- Enjoy the Flexibility of Working from Home and Getting to Visit an Office Just Minutes from the NH Seacoast, Massachusetts, Maine and More
Our Core Values:
- Passion For The Best - At Lindt we have pride and passion for what we do -- we aspire for excellence in everything.
- In It Together - At Lindt we are one team with a shared purpose -- we invest in our relationships and value each other.
- Always Evolving - At Lindt we shape our future -- we take opportunities to improve, adapt to change and build on our strengths.
- Make An Impact - At Lindt we take responsibility for driving results -- we focus on what matters to deliver on our commitments.
This job posting is not exhaustive and the Company reserves the right to adjust the job description as well as ask employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities. Lindt and Sprüngli is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, local or federal law. Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening and may be required to pass drug screenings as well. All Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. properties are smoke and tobacco free.
Lindt & Sprungli USA is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or have questions or require assistance with any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to careersUSA@lindt.com to include the nature of your inquiry and your contact information.